Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome

I probably should have started this 17 months ago.

My name is Jeff and on March 15th, 2012, my life irrevocably changed. Welcome to my tiny corner of the internet.

Our first bonding opportunity

When I decided to start this project, I had a lot of ideas on what it could and should be. But if I had to chose one goal for this blog, it would have to be to help give dads a good name, or at least a better one. Pop cultural loves to portray dad as the bumbling goof who couldn't do a load of laundry or cook dinner if his life depended on it (I did both tonight as a matter of fact!). Similarly, I want to show that it's okay to take an active role in your child's development beyond just teaching them sports (although I look forward to that too).

I'm still not completely sure what this blog will turn into. It may be a place for stories or exchanging ideas or just sharing pictures of Andy as he grows. I may even add some non-fatherhood related content from time to time. Chances are, if you're reading this, we've met face-to-face. Thanks for stopping by. If we haven't met before, it's nice to meet you.

Thanks for reading.

Jeff



No comments:

Post a Comment